Central to the success of our service provision is close contact with the client so that we can monitor the effectiveness of our services and address any areas of concern promptly and effectively.
To facilitate this we appoint designated persons to act as chief liaison between ATC and our clients and to manage the day-to-day delivery of service provision and contract requirements.
ATC perceives its client/supplier relationship as a partnership. Whilst ATC can contribute expertise in risk analysis/management, and course design and delivery; it cannot fully assess the effectiveness of its performance unilaterally.
The client’s role is paramount in this process, and we will proactively take responsibility for developing a working relationship in which both parties work in a spirit of mutual trust and cooperation to achieve the best driver risk solutions available.
Specifically, we will:
- Work towards the development of positive relationships between all parties responsible for service provision
- Have regular meetings with the organisation to develop effective communication links
- Share information with our clients openly and honestly, with the underlying purpose of delivering the best possible driver-related services available
- Cooperate fully with our clients in solving problems and identifying solutions to address ever changing needs
- Work closely with the client’s major stakeholders to find effective ways to bring about risk solutions
In this way, we will be able to develop a working environment where both parties are able to proactively and positively contribute to the improvement of each other’s performance.